Monday, February 1, 2016

Le Grande Cou.

Tired ponay after workout....



Truly work is getting to me. With the new company take over and the primarily french speaking employee base, I am typically stuck on the first sentence of the almost hour long conference call and now I am speaking french. What is the world coming too....?
Yes, I had to google 'neck in french' and I am left thinking even now as I type that 'cou' sounds like 'butt'. 
However, my post today is not about french and not about work.

Ever since I began to zero in on forward before life, I have noticed some subtle changes in Paloma's physical build. 
I first got the comment that she is not long, but rather nice and compact as I was riding, score one for me, but it got me observing for changes. 
I can notice some building of muscle on her back which likely has been created by Paloma 'compacting' herself more, but the biggest change is in her neck and shoulder.
While I would have said Paloma definetly had a 'grande cou' last year, which was actually fat, hence the nikname 'Lardy', slightly TOO easy of a keeper sometimes. But this year it is clearly muscle, even with the 30 ounces of winter fur.

I cannot help but think we are doing SOMETHING within the realm of 'right'.




2 comments:

  1. Isn't it funny how sometimes their physical changes just BAM! hit you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay for building new muscle in all the right places!

    ReplyDelete