So you are dying to ask me....
'So Kaila what is next?'
'Who will be your new fitness trainer... sorry I mean equine steed?'
'Who will you ride now?'
'What will you do...'
Yes, yes, yes. So many questions, such adoring fans I have.
_______________________________
In actually reality, only a select few know my plans right now and what is coming in the next fortnight.
Most of which are silent blog readers, ie. friends and family since I avoid Facebook and other means of social media with this one exception, the blog I pick up when convienient but other stalk others posts silently, hehehee.
Honestly, the only way those who know me keep up with the Jones' is by reading this blog.
"Hi, My name is Kaila, I am a hermit and I am addicted to horses."
While I cannot fully expose the happenings, I shall lend a teaser to everyone. You know a trailer of what is to come.
So let's see.... what hints shall I divulge.
- I said I would Never own another grey. The world works mysteriously, never say never. Soak up the luxury of dirt coloured horse while I can.
- I have gone back to the drawing board, so we return to 'Go'.
- I am now much poorer. Is it inflation? How have horse prices skyrocketed in the last three years?
- I had a psychic tell me last year that when she looked at me she saw traces of royalty and something about dancing (totally not kidding... weird but I get it now)
- Mmm I have done a total 180* in terms of what I normally would buy. This time I am doing it right in terms of functionallity for me and not all about glitter.
Though, with Solo all that glittered WAS in fact gold. Erm... Red dun, whatever!
- This horse is more like Paloma than Solo in terms of breed, though not like either of them either.
- The breed.... is uncommon though famous and was also banned from being exported out of their country of origin until the 60's.
- I will be able to crack out my box of pink and purple once again, mwahaha!
- True connoisseurs might murder me for keeping a short tidy pulled mane.
- Conformationally, this horse is again totally different from what I have owned.
It (Ohhh you though you would catch me didn't you :P) is deep chested, quite short in the neck, deep sloping shoulder allowing for high degrees of freedom in movement, short through the back and loin, compact though robust haunch with A CRAZY LONG TAIL.
Sorry .... excitement got me there, cannot wait to have a tail to brush all day long!
- Lastly, it is bred to be quite diverse. Sire is a high level dressage stallion and Dam is a 3* eventer
OOOHHH Cannot wait to share!

OOOHHH I cannot wait to see!!!
ReplyDeleteGrey's gotta stick together!
DeleteI hope the new horse fills the niche that Paloma and Solo could not - excited for you to further spill the beans
ReplyDelete