Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Day By Day- Sights Forward

Image result for sunny road ahead


Trying to keep up on the Blog-o-sphere. Photo uploads are still not working... and we all know how tech savvy I am. I don't even have Facebook! lol.

Meh, no matter, it is the way I prefer it. In my head and heart, I am still the little kid who plays outside with no shoes, thinks I am so cool with a tank top on, which is really an 'undershirt' I find out later, and runs through the grass without a worry in the world thinking I am quite possibly the fastest runner alive. Ha yeah right!

Nice to dream though am-I-right?

On the sales front, Palleo has been listed for sale for one week. I will not mention the strange questions or inquiries I have gotten, I will just say some people either have a serious case of 'loonitus' or are just plain old fanatical.

While there are others who are just flatly tire kickers. Please, I am saying this politely, Do Not Waste My Time. Unlike some people. I am straight up. I don't sugar coat. I tell you like it is. If you don't like it, too bad, you were not the right match anyhow.

Yet, I have had one person who I am continually conversing with. She really is a genuine seeming kind person looking for her forever friend. I gave her flat out full disclosure, of well... everything, because we all know I love to yap! I want the perfect match as much as she does.
She ended up making the 3-4hr journey to meet Pal and the two of them seemed to really hit it off.

When I think of selling my friend, my opposite brain half slaps it's conjoined twin for even touching on the thought. Pal is quite literally everything I want in a horse and likely something I will never find again. However, she comes stamped with 'push ride' and an engine that is just not so built in and I come stamped with height deprivation and just-enough-to-keep-thy-ass-out-of-the-snow legs. 
All in all, I have to work a lot harder to keep her forward than someone who is blessed with long legs.

In any regard, the moment this person arrived, I just felt that this was the right match. I didn't even have to see her ride. Though, when I did, she was able to loosen Pal quickly just like my dressage trainer. Something, I have to work for. If I could have painted a picture of the person I was dreaming of for P, it would be this woman.
Nothing has been sealed in stone yet, we are still in the indecision stage where she is deciding what is the right thing for herself and likely, if she can trust when I say Pal is a calm-cool-willing-sound-partner but we shall see how it goes. Unfortunately, said person is quite a distance away so when I offered several trial rides, it was not a viable option. 
All we can do is wait and see how this road unwinds and pray for smooth traveling.



No comments:

Post a Comment