Because I my brain isn't overly functional today and because photos are worth a thousand words....
![]() |
| Solo- I despise this head contraption, if I lift my head high enough you will understand my distaste... |
![]() |
| Solo - ugh... she has no idea how ridiculous it looks... or just doesn't care... |
![]() |
| Some pretty from our 'solo' as in lonesone trail ride.... the usual.... |
![]() |
| Happy pony. |
![]() |
| Solo- eww grossness |
![]() |
| Solo- Eh did you see that... something is in the water... (Dismounted due to the pretty steep decline on the one side and slippery grass that he refused to walk unless I did first... men!) |
![]() |
| Solo- Eh.... tell me you didn't see the bridge we could have crossed instead of playing in the water. |







What a cutie
ReplyDelete