Thursday, May 21, 2015

Thursday Photo Bomb...

Mich/Thunder and Pal/I showing our support for the breast cancer fundraiser.
 
 
I received my photo cd from the Selena clinic. Most of the photos would not open on the cd sadly but here are a few from our warm up/beginning of the clinic, as well as a couple phone snap shots from the show Monday.

Cheers!

Mid way through our dressage test on 'Pink' day short course
05/18/2015



Warming up over a wee log.
Even being small Pal looks MUCH happier compared to on a hunter course.
05/02/2015.


'Pushing our shopping cart' at the Selena Clinic- straightness across the diagonal being key.
05/02/2015


No stirrup gymnastic at Selena Clinic. 05/02/2015.





The scary giant tire skinny coming off a very deceiving hill.
It looks simple here but much scarier in person lol. 05/02/2015.

Pal examining the striped poles at the Selena Clinic. 05/02/2015.


4 comments:

  1. Great pictures - she`s such a nice mare :) Also, no stirrup gymnastics in a clinic would probably scare me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I think she knows it.
      Haha, luckily I had practiced no stirrup gym's a few weeks prior. Selena got after me because I was being 'too hunter'.

      Delete
  2. Excited to find your blog as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great pictures! what a bummer the rest wouldn't open. Paloma looks so happy!!!

    ReplyDelete