
Today I shed a mental tear for the desperate, sad individual who had the audacity to come into our barn and steal all the jump standard hardware. The least you could have done was put the jumps away after you pulled them all down and thieved from us.
Said person would have had to have visited or boarded at the barn to know there were jumps set up in the outdoor that day and they would have to have known the boarder's, the live in tenant's and owner's schedule to do it. He/she should be made aware that these jumps were, with the exception of two, not owned by the owner of the stable but were rather purchased, constructed and supplied solely by two boarders who never refused anyone who wished to use them and never made a peep when said jumps were broken and shattered before being stuffed into a corner in hopes we would never notice.
Yeah, we noticed!
Yeah, we noticed!
At first I was seriously PISSED that you did this, but now I am just plain sad for you. You are a disgrace to humanity and you are the type of individual that ruins the world for those who attempt to make it better.
It is amazing how your one action, that you clearly thought nothing of, has ruined the pleasant environment that others have worked so hard to achieve.
For many years, I was a pessimist. I had to fight to see the good in people and often was left wanting so I no longer tried. Then, I read a, quite inspiring book, and began to see things differently and I learned to put little to no energy into the negative things in life and to rather see those things in a different light. Karma, after all, is a bitch!
Now, after too many times listening to my husband's remark that I give people too much credit and I need to open my eyes, I now, no longer, have the patience for the path of sheer ignorance and disregard for others in venture of your own gain that too many people follow.
Honestly, it is not about the $200 in material cost that you have stolen. It is the fact that we all now have to live in angst wondering what is next. It is a dismal day when you have to padlock your private property which is supervised 24/7.
To you, thief, I hope you find happiness within yourself.
Fuck!!! That totally sucks :(
ReplyDeleteugh...this is awful! Sorry that has happened to you :(
ReplyDeleteTotally bites butt! Only takes one person to ruin things for many others. Thanks to you both for reading, had to let out my anger lol.
ReplyDeleteughhhhhhh so sorry. that's really the worst :(
ReplyDelete