Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Words are a lens to focus one’s mind.

 
Not horse related today, but sharing none the less.


I have a pretty vivid imagination. I love reading and I love all movies supernaturally/fantasy related. Sounds lame I know but something about these movies takes you away from the day to day world and transmits you to a fresh new world where possibilities are endless. I could get lost in these worlds if I had the time.
Dear hubby is very much the same, minus the reading, he doesn't have the patience. We both joke that we are old souls, me being the eldest I am sure (lol), but we watch these movies set in different times and swear that our souls are born and bred to be in the 1800's. Times were simpler and more straight forward.

As of late I have trouble sleeping which NEVER happens for me. I could sleep through the house falling down but the smallest spur of thought that intrigues me can keep me up for hours with my mind running wild. Too many possibilities.
While there are real life thoughts swirling in my head endlessly, which would keep the most normal person awake, I sleep through it knowing I will have clarity in the morning. What keeps me awake is my imagination.
The past couple years I go through spurts of months where ideas and details are steaming out my ears I swear. I sum it up to too much reading. Each night the details become more vivid and the story playing out becomes a movie of sorts. I feel like I finally have got to get it out and take a shot at writing.

Maybe it is the Pisces in me. The 'Dreamer'.
Sounds crazy but I think this is why I started blogging. Expressing my thoughts and feelings by means of this blog I instantly feel satisfied after each post. I think it is this feeling that keeps bringing me back.
I am going to give this a shot.



No comments:

Post a Comment