Sunday, September 6, 2015

Chipmunk Ridge Short Course; photo bomb





Because I have been completely absent for the last few weeks I thought I would share a few of the photos from last weeks short course.
And because of the encouraging words from my fellow bloggers and friends on my side of the world I am convinced that I am going to con dear hubby into allowing me to attend the next short course at the end of this month despite it being a long way from home. 

I do have to appreciate the last event as a training session since it gives me a greater urge to get out there any make better of it.  
I have to repeat to myself that Paloma is only just seven years old and until this year she had never seen outside of the hunter ring. Even trail riding is a relatively new thing for her. Without further ado. Here are some.photos:)



Fyi- a tip to beat out the competition before stepping into the ring. Park your trailer ring side and dress one horse is a zebra outfit and tie a 'giraffe' beside him for full safari effect. 
"It is supposed to scare the flies.."










1 comment:

  1. haha i love the 'zebra' at the trailer - what a clever (and slightly devious) idea lol. also Paloma is such a cute jumper - she looks great!

    ReplyDelete